Mr. Castilleja's Page
Rules for Virtual Classroom:
1) Cameras are required, if scholars do not have working cameras, an email will be sent to K.Pierce and cc’d to parents asking for a laptop with a camera. Please do not have other electronics or cell phones on during class. I expect you to be engaged and participating while we are together, thank you.
2) Mics muted unless called on/want to speak.
3) Be mindful of taking turns when speaking.
4) Keep interactions with Project Manager and fellow scholars respectful.
5) Please add this extension- "Reactions for Google Meet"extension to your laptop!
Please access Google Classroom with the following class codes:
1st Hour - iptlqbk 4th Hour - guykckj
2nd Hour- 2x76vju 6th Hour- 7v5f436 5th Hour - Planning Period
3rd Hour - garncik 7th Hour - eidlqfs
Late Work Policy: will be allowed and facilitated by scholar through direct contact with Mr. C.
Homework Policy: h/w will be due the day assigned by Mr. C. As a rule, if you get the work done during class and turn it in, you will be given extra credit. It is "due" when you come into the next class.
Attendance: will be determined by me during the class. I will allow scholars a few minutes to get to virtual classroom. I will make an announcement during class indicating when your are present. After that, you will be considered absent and must communicate with me to rectify.
Virtual Check-in Time in the afternoon: Checking homework, completing projects, one-on-one and smaller groups, students logged in but working in their “smaller” groups or assigned.
Individual Scholar/Teacher Meetings: 2:30-4 pm, as well as breakout feature in Google Meet.
Outlined below are some basics to help you get started: