Science Week of September 13-16, 2021
Jumping into our Unit 2: Matter this week with a focus on atoms and molecules, vocabulary, building models, and a lab day! Ensure you are prepared for class by bringing the correct materials.
- Topic Launch: Quest Special Effect mini project with lab group (due 9/23)
- Got your index card box ready? Vocabulary and science terminology study begins. Bring index card holder.
- Science Fair form time, select your project and fill it out. Dates and initial paperwork completed by 9/21
- Lab Day - can bring lab coat and goggles. The Nuts & Bolts of Formulas. Must have lab book.
- Lesson 1: Describing and Classifying Matter. SEP Molecule Models
* Friday is open to scholars wanting to work on their science fair project or review of this week's content.