Dear ASK Community:
Prevention is critical so we are already having our cleaning crews disinfect commonly shared areas/items such as tables, door handles, and all common surfaces. Please encourage your scholars to follow these steps to avoid spreading germs:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then dispose of tissue.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipes.
- Wash your hands.
- For more information, please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html
“While there is no vaccine at this time for the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the CDC says that everyone can do their part to limit the spread of illness including getting a flu shot and following the preventative actions listed above. Symptoms of the Coronavirus include fever, cough and shortness of breath. Call your healthcare professional if you develop symptoms, and have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or if you have recently traveled from an area with widespread or ongoing community spread of COVID-19.”
For the most updated and accurate information on the Coronavirus, please visit one of the following sites:
- COVID 19 March 3 Community Update.docx
- COVID 19 Symptoms English.pdf
- COVID 19 Symptoms Spanish.pdf
- Stop the Spread of Germs English.pdf
- Stop the Spread of Germs Spanish.pdf
- What to Do If You_re Sick English.pdf
- What to Do If You_re Sick Spanish.pdf
- What You Need to Know English.pdf
- What You Need to Know Spanish.pdf