The Parent Support Committee (PSC) is dedicated to supporting the ASK Academy staff and scholars in school activities. Everyone has something to offer the ASK community...time, resources, support, etc.
We cannot wait to meet everyone and work together to make this a great year!
Until then, let’s plug in to stay informed:
1) Send your name to the PSC Communication/email list at [email protected] and ask to be added
2) Go to The Ask Academy Parent Support Committee page on Facebook and “Like” it. This will add important messages to your feed.
3) Attend the monthly PSC meetings. Our first meeting for the 2023/24 school year will be on Friday, August 18th at 8:00am in the ASK Academy Commons (upstairs). If you cannot attend, the Meeting Minutes will be emailed to those on our email list and posted on this page.
4) Earn money for the ASK Academy with nothing out of your pocket (see ongoing ways to earn money below
5) Download and complete the necessary background check paperwork to volunteer on campus, chaperone events, etc
Anytime you use your Rewards card at Smith’s, a portion of your purchase will be donated to The ASK Academy. Visit: https://www.smithsfoodanddrug.com/topic/inspiring-donations
- Sign In or create an account
- Visit the “My Account” page
- Under the “My Account Menu” chose “Inspiring Donations”
- Choose “The ASK Academy” as your organization
Anytime you make a purchase at Office Depot/OfficeMax using the Give Back to Schools rewards program, the ASK Academy will receive 5% of your total purchase amount.
**Make sure your cashier knows you are using the Give Back to Schools rewards program (not asking for a tax-free transaction); cashiers need to hit the F6 then F7 on their register prior to entering our school code.
The ASK Academy’s school ID is: 70225593
Let friends and relatives here and in other states know they can help.
|August 18||October 20||December 15||February 16||April 19|
|September 15||November 17||January 19||March 15||May 17|
Get your background check completed to volunteer at the ASK Academy! Download and complete these forms: