We want to provide you with some local and online resources available should you need help in the coming weeks. We are encouraging both scholars and parents to practice sensitivity and self-care during this time of school closure and uncertainty, as everyone will be coping with this uniquely challenging situation in their own way.
Social/Emotional/Behavioral Health Information:
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
If at ANY TIME you or someone you know is in crisis, or if you have any concern for the safety of yourself or someone else, CALL 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY. Police officers are trained to conduct wellness visits and have the resources to connect individuals in need with appropriate services.
- Presbyterian Free Meals for Kids
- St. Felix Pantry- 4020 Barbara Loop SW, Rio Rancho, NM
- (505) 891-8075
- Storehouse West- 1030- F Veranda Dr. SE, Rio Rancho, NM
- (505) 892-2077
- Roadrunner Food Bank- 5840 Office Blvd. NE, Albuquerque, NM
- (505) 247-2052
- Bernalillo County Emergency Food Providers
Free Academic Resources to keep your child's mind fresh and help with structure during the day
The ASK Wellness Team
Kylee Shurter, School Counselor
April Marquez, School Social Worker and Homeless Liaison