Science Week of August 23-26, 2021
This week we will focus on all the elements of a scientific experiment. Please be prepared by having your science binder with plastic covers ready.
- Elements of an Experiment; Controls, Constants, Variables, and more.
- Analyzing data- now, what?
- Special "selfie" science project practice.
- Research time; topic focused and vetting reliable sources
- Time to bring it all together now...using the scientific method, design a testable experiment.
* If you are unable to attend class, your work will be posted in Google Classroom with the materials I provide in class.